Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Posting on craigslist- 800 a week SCAM?

I received a text message asking if I was still looking for work.  I stated I was as usual.  The person asked me to download yahoo messenger so we could talk better.  I agreed. Once downloaded this person claimed I could choose which way I would like to get paid- cash, check or money gram?  Who says money gram anymore?  Next they asked asked if I could go through training now.  I agreed.

He asked me to log into my craigslist and post this post.

Description is.........We are looking for a CareGiver for home health care of a senior. This is an immediate opportunity for someone who can work hard.
You will need to be dependable and compassionate. You will keep direct communication with the family about any changes with your client schedule, services and condition. Must be bondable and have references. Flexible schedule.Send us an email to (charlesmonet24 at yahoo.com).We look forward to hearing from you! 
  • Location: Fresno
  • Compensation: Compensation is $450wkly
  • This is a part-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

This is a scam.  The position does not exist and you will not get paid. Please do not fall for this person's scam.  I did not receive a name from him.  The yahoo messenger ID was Payrollworker.  Do not trust this person.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you admin for sharing this valuable post. This tutorial helped me to learn java technology in detail.

    Classifieds Ad Poster

    ReplyDelete