Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Marc Gohen/Tommy Lee Black, house cleaner SCAM!

Rebekah sent in....

SCAM!!!! Found another email on another site with the name Marc Gohen, a couple of details changed, but essentially the same. It had the same address and was from two years ago.

Dear Interested Applicant:

Thanks for your response toward the Job position, I'm Tommy lee Black
and My wife is Kate, We have a 2 kids namely Howard (10yrs) and
Mitschke (5yrs), we have been married for 14 years now, I am 52 yrs
and my wife is 38 years. We are relocating to the US from the Italy
because i recently got a new Job with the United Nations but i can not
do without my family because they are my first priority so i'll be
moving to the US with my family for the below listed programs:

*Round table on “Inclusive Youth Policies and Violence Prevention”.
*The Globalization and Information and Communications Technology.
*Campaign against Human Trafficking
*Sixth Meeting of the Global Youth Advisory Panel
*Focusing the Youth Agenda: the World Programme of Action for
*.Collective Security Treaty Agenda.

I am searching for someone who could help take care of my house, Help
my Wife and watch my Son. while am off to work also Someone that can
help in running some errands majorly for my wife because of her
present condition, She recently got involved in a car accident and was
hospitalized, she's doing better now but will need someone to do most
of her errands for her.

I'm willing to offer you $450 weekly, i will be needing your services
for only 4 hours at any suitable time of your/day, Mondays through
Fridays. I believe you will be fit for this position in as much you
will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person. We have a
financier that is based in the United states and he will be handling
the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will
be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the
first 2 week before my arrival so as to secure your service, i will
extend the payment if am satisfied with your service after 1 month.

My financier is a reputable man in the US and he works with one of the
biggest companies, so the payment will either be a personal check or a
company check, my financier will be making out a check to you before
my arrival, you will be receiving a check of $3850.00 out which you
will deducting your pay for the first 1 week and you will be using the
remaining to purchase the FURNITURE that will be needed in the
house,CLEANING MATERIALS and KIDS TOYS.

There will be a list of specific toys and cleaning materials as soon
as am sure that the payment has been sent to you. I will also let you
know who to purchase the furniture from after you have received the
payment.


I will instruct my estate agent to mail the keys/Address of our home
to you so that you can do all necessary preparations a day before our
arrive although i am still unaware of the physical location of the
house because the house is presently undergoing renovation and
protocol demands that the location be undisclosed until it is ready
but as soon as the estate agent confirms that to me i will let you
know. Our arrival date will be 10th of SEP 2012.

All i need from you is total committment to the work, If myself and my
wife are pleased with your service within 1 month, there will be other
incentives and allowances.

In order to be chosen for this Job position, Please give me a detailed
description of your background and upbringing, 1 reference with name,
phone number and email address.

That being said,my financier would be needing the following
Information to make out the check payment to you immediately upon your
acceptance of the Job: Please send these below listed information to:

*Full Name as it should appear on the payment.
*Full contact/Residential Address(NO P.O BOX ADDRESS)
*state/City/Zip Code
*Phone number
*Personal Email address

Best Regards.
Tommy lee Black and Family
153 Viale delle Terme di.
Caracalla, Rome,
Italy 00185

Thank you Rebekah for this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment