Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

hendastphen1@gmail.com Errand Runner craigslist SCAM!


I was sent this email in regards to my resume posted on craigslist and I responded to "Stephen" explaining I can not accept a check only a money order as there are too many scams going around and he responded saying, "That neither here nor there, you need to have a chase account and give me access to this account to have this position, can you do this?"  I said NO!  Please do not trust any job that requires you to open a bank account and share the account information.  Please be cautious, best of luck to all of you.

hendastphen1@gmail.com 

Hello again.
          I should probably tell you more about the job... This job is flexible so you can do it wherever you are provided that there is a post office in the area. In addition to that, I don't mind you doing all of the tasks during your spare time outside of work or school. Am working with a Baker auto fleet.It is a company based in the state and we do move and forward goods/products from various locations all over the world, We are currently looking for a company representative has a knowledge of shipping and receiving.I wish I could meet up with you to talk about this job in person but I am currently away on business. I am in Bahrain so there will be no interview and you will be ready to work with your deposit account preferrable chase or bank of America.
    All errands will be in your city/town so It is not a must that you have a car for the job, you can go places by bus or taxi.
When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You won't have to put money out of your pocket, that's all you have to do You are allowed to open the packages to reveal the content. The content of the packages will be business and personal mails..
All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 15 and 20hrs a month.
 How much will you charge per month? I will pay($500). That is not a bad offer is it? I need your service because I am constantly out of town...
  I will be back in town soon. so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term.
Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position.
Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment