Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bryan Lee b.lee0@msn.com Business Proposal SCAM!

Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them money.  Please be cautious in our economy.  I hope we all find what we are looking for, good luck to all.


Bryan Lee b.lee0@msn.com

The Bank of East Asia, Ltd
8/F, 10 Des Voeux Road Central, 
Hong Kong, China.
Dear Friend,
It would interest you to know that I have a credible Business Proposal for you and it would be mutually beneficial to both of us.
My name is Bryan Lee, Senior Credit & Control Manager at The Bank of East Asia(Hong Kong, China). Abdul Ali Mazari was the head and co-founder of Hezbi Wahdat along with nine of his followers were murdered by the Taliban some years ago. 
During our Annual Auditing and Balancing of Accounts, I came across an Account Containing  the amount of One Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars and the account in question is owned by the Late Mr. Abdul Ali Mazari, the First leader of the Unity Party in Iran.
Several Notification has been sent to  him but we got no response until I discovered about his Death On March 13, 1995. Mr. Abdul Ali Mazari Opened an Account with us but did not declare his Next of Kin. 
In order to avoid the scenario of the Chinese Government Confisticating the Funds, I would like you to Come forward as my Partner and Act as the Next of Kin to Mr. Abdul Ali Mazari as soon as possible so that you would be able to inherit this Funds.

PROPOSITION:
I have decided that in order to make this Transaction between us a success, It is expedient to use an Attorney of mine that would help us to legalize this Transaction so that it would follow the confines of the Law without necessarily getting us into trouble as well as making sure that the Transfer to you is without any Trace. Please Note that, we would share the proceeds of this Funds equally(50% each).
You would have to provide me some Personal details of yours that would enable My Attorney kick-start his role in preparing the Legal Documents that would make you the next of Kin and help us to secure the Letter of Probate which would be in your Favor so that the Transfer of the Funds to your Account would be Successful.
Most importantly, I would implore you to keep this Transaction confidential and Please don't reveal it to anyone until the Transaction has been Completed. I can assure you that the Transaction is 100% risk free and it wouldn't put you and your Family in harm's way.
Conclusively, If you are interested in helping me, I would like you to send the following details as soon as possible:
Full Names:
Address:
Telephone/Fax Number:
I would keep you abreast with further information regarding this Transaction as we proceed. Thanks and I am patiently awaiting your response.
Best Regards,
Bryan Lee 

10 comments:

  1. Has anyone even thought maybe there is people who have had this happened at their bank and does not want the money to go to the hong kong gov... cause thats what i found out happens if no one claims so why would someone who works there want to try and get out of a communist country, you have to admit some inheritances do not get claimed im sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response and for reading this blog. I am sure there are legit people out there that are trying to get funds collected however this person will ask for your bank account information to "transfer" the funds. I do not trust this and I would only believe that it was legit if they asked, "Where should I send the papers for you to sign and of course the check?" That did not happen with B. Lee... be careful and if you do send your information please inform your bank that you are doing so as they can maybe prevent fraud from taking place. Good luck to you...

      Delete
    2. I hope you are still attending to this site. I received an email from this Bryan Lee as well with the same old "I have a proposal for you." I was hoping that I could get him on the phone in order to give him a piece of my mind. I know my story was probably not warranted here, but I thank you for this site. Cheers!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your comment and for reading this site. I indeed am still getting more and more scams to upload on here daily. I would love to give this person a piece of my mind as well. It's a shame that he is scamming innocent people out of their money. The poor economy has brought even more scammers out and we must be even more cautious. It's good to hear this scammer didn't get you. Best of luck to you.

      Delete
  2. I'm very happy u posted this he emailed me today and I was going to reply but I'm glade I didn't I'm a stay at home mom so I already don't have any money and I don't wanna lose what lil money I have he Sent me a pic of his Id and is asking for a pic of mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I am glad you found this blog. Thank you for leaving a comment. I did not get that far with this man... He did however ask me for my account number to transfer "funds" lol. I knew right away it was a scam. It's good to know he didn't get you. Good luck to you.

      Delete
  3. i just got his email...same text exactly...i told him to get a real life and stop bein a twat..does he actually think someone would fall for that?..well im gonna bring this up to my roomate whos an army ranger and he can find out whos doing this and send him away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this blog and leaving a comment. It's a shame that they continue to try to SCAM people. Best of luck to you.

      Delete
  4. jbjfoster@windstream.net sent me the same garbage but with a new twist: first he wrote and asked, "Did you get my last email?" Since I answered and said, "no", his follow-up email got through my spam filter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete