Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Need a worker?

So this blog first started off as a way for me to express myself and to get my writing out there.  Although, along the way it seems to have turned into me reporting scams.  Which is no problem aside from the fact that I am still trying to find employment.

So, I am now trying this resource in order to seek employment.  If you have a business or know of somebody that can use my skills please send me an email with your job scope and pay.  My skills include although are not limited to:

1. ability to type 65WPM
2. knowledgeable in computer software such as MS office/excel/word and adobe
3. ability to manage high volume of phone calls
4. customer service, knowledgeable in travel arrangement such as air flight and hotel booking
5. contain my own home office
6. Able to work any hours needed
7. Currently have my CNA, BLS and medical terminology certification
8. Able to cook home made meals
9. Available for traveling if needed
10. Artistic abilities such as: sketching, painting, use of a bamboo pen (able to send portfolio if needed)
11. Ability to write well and amusing (Novel available through amazon and kindle Jane's addiction: a memoir)

If you are reading this and think I could be a good fit with your company please send the job scope and pay to my email junipershea@gmail.com.  I am very opened minded, efficient, respectful, compassionate and punctual.

P.S If you try to scam me... I will post it on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment