Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

lesley Johnson lesleychrj2@gmail.com Craigslist SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them back money.  Please be cautious in this economy.  I hope we all find what we are looking for.


lesley Johnson lesleychrj2@gmail.com

Hello ,


Thanks for the mail and the interest in taking up the position but
sorry for the late in response. I would have really loved to meet with
you to talk about this job but I am currently away on a business trip.
I am in united kingdom at this moment, so I won't be able to conduct
an interview. I am looking to employ a Part time assistant whom would
work for me from home. You would be required to do some bookkeeping
for me. I'll have my mail diverted to your home as some would need
immediate attention and some would be payments from clients which you
would be required to attend to and process them. I will prepay you
in advance to do my shopping.If you would prefer not to receive most
of the mails at your house, I can have it shipped to a post office
near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience But i would
prefer any mailing containing checks or payments on my behalf
delivered to your front door. When you get my mails/packages, you are
required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have
to put money out of your pocket,  all you have to do is have packages
shipped to your house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the
packages to reveal its content.The content of the packages are
computer and electronics, clothing's,business and personal letters.
All expenses and taxes will be covered by me.  You will work between
15 and 20hrs a month.  I intend to pay you $300 weekly for starters.
That is not a bad offer is it?  I need your service because I am
constantly out of town.

    I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in United Kingdom.
I will return to USA by ending of March 2013 so this process will be
on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I
return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long
term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position. I will
email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready.
No heavy packages are involved! You can do the shopping at any store
close to you.  I will provide you my personal UPS account number for
Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and
shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide
clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds
to cover them.If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus
upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed
to?How should your name appear on the Payment? I want you to provide
me with the following details below if you are interested:-

FULL NAME:
MAILING ADDRESS (no P.O.Box please):
CITY: STATE:
ZIP CODE:
CELL PHONE:
HOME PHONE:
GENDER:
D.O.B:
MARITAL STATUS:
BEST TIME TO CALL:
EMAIL:

I will be expecting your response In Regards of my request.Hope to
read from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding .

Best Regards.
Lesley Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment