Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Charlotte Ellis topetayo02@gmail.com House cleaner craigslist SCAM!

Please be cautious who you give your information to and please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them back money.  This is the most common scam out there.  Good luck to everyone and happy holidays.
 
Re: TargetSubj​ect

Charlotte Ellis topetayo02@gmail.com

Thanks for your email toward the house keeper position, It's great
opportunity to have your email and i will be looking forward to read
back from your prompt response,. I'm Johnson Ellis. by name and I'm
happily married to a lovely wife Charlotte Ellis but i always called her
Charl..We are blessed with 2 sons ages 10yrs &7yrs they're name
his( Mark & Sharon),We are relocating from Holland to USA.with the arm
of running a Pharmacy store. As we would be new to the environment we
would Need a House Cleaners to start latest by DEC 3th (relocation
date) to clean the apartment. Must have experience with young children
and good references.A need you to be able to clean, and help with our
two children so to be very honest,trustworthy and happy please reply
with your work experience..The pay is $400 per week for 3
hrs of work a day from Monday and Thursday only. You help us to clean
the apartment in the morning of our arrival date,I will tell the Art
Seller to email the keys to the apartment to you so that you can be
able to clean it on the day before we arrive. I will instruct my
Cohort who brought some firming drugs from me to pay for the first one
week before our arrived,..so as to secure your service, actually i
should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am
satisfy with your service after the one week, the apartment occupies
the entire floor of the building with direct access via the elevator.
So my financier would be needing the following Information bellow to
make out the check Living and dinning room: 21x12 square feet 10x9
square feet If you think you can handle this clean-up perfectly and
all the details as explained, kindly get back to me with the following
information:We require from bellow!

Full Name:
Full Physical Address not P.O Box:
City:
State:
zip code:
Home Phone #:
Cell Phone # :
Age:
Sex :
Presently Occupation:
Email address:


I will be waiting to hear from you if you need any assist to help
your preparation you can also contact me through email!

Thanks!
View the archive to read more SCAMS!

1 comment:

  1. Nanny and Babysitter\\cleaner Needed Asap!!!!!

    Hello
    I will like to no if your service still available,kindly get back to me through my email (topetayo02@gmail.com)and you can also get back to me through my phone no (478) 213-0297?

    From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

    Monica Williams

    ReplyDelete