Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

John Sabur jolinejt7@gmail.com House Cleaner craigslist SCAM!


This SCAM involves "John" sending you a check asking you to deposit the check and then immediately wire money.  The check will bounce and you will be held liable.  Please be cautious who you trust and/or give your information to.  Please do not trust these people.  Good luck to everyone, I hope we all find what we are looking for.

John Sabur jolinejt7@gmail.com

Good day you applicant and how was your weekend ,i am really happy to
hear from you ...My name is john i am from Massachusetts ( MA ) me and
my wife and kids are relocating to you state in the next 2 to 3 weeks
..I am currently working with Plastic Injection Molding Companies
company as a personnel manager ,the company has just establish new
branch in your state and i was just posted there to continue as a
acting general manager this is  on contract basis ...i have a new
house there which the company was just bought for me few days ago in
your city .i will need your assistant in terms of cleaning the house
as the house is a little big ...

I am ready to pay you $400 weekly plus extra $50 for your
transportation allowance for the first week, i hope you are the right
person for this position ... more so my financial will issue out the
payment you as soon as you have accepted this position .the payment
will be sent to you by UPS courier service and it will deliver to you
next day if you are okay with this position please get back to me with
the following details as follow

Name to be on check
Physical address ,city ,state and zip code to mail the check to
Active phone number to contact you at
Age :
Sex :

Please get back to me with the details require so i can instruct my
financial to go ahead with the issuing of the payment by
Monday..thanks so much for your time and patient and i will be looking
forward to read from you soonest

Sincerely your
John .

No comments:

Post a Comment