Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

alex coleman anthonia.anthonia4@gmail.com Personal Assistance payroll dispatcher craigslist SCAM!


This SCAM involves "Alex" sending you a check and then asking you to deposit the check and wire back money.  This is the most common employment SCAM I've seen.  Please do not trust these people and please be cautious who you give your information to.  Good luck to all, I hope we all find what we are looking for.

alex coleman anthonia.anthonia4@gmail.com

I have a job offer for you that will earn you $600 biweekly,your task
is to work as my personal assistance being a payroll dispatcher,let me
know if you are interested so we can work out details Hello,
        We are greatly in need of a caregiver or a healthprovider who
can  provide few hours of care for my Sister.Let me know if you are
competent enough to handle this.
  My Sister Megan, will be coming from houston tx,  to relocate to
your area and she will be moving down by December 1st.she is 25 Years of
age.She loss her legs from child-birth and always be on wheel-chair,
she speaks English fluently.We really need you to be  honest and trust
worthy in this work.

The work basis are below:.

***You are to be with her for 3-4 hours in a a day and you checking on
her at least 3 days in a week for proper caring.
***You'll be paid $500/week
***You'll be driving her to hospital for medical check up at least
once or twice in a month. You can call a cab (at my expense) in case
you don't have a car.
***Your working days will be Monday,Wednesday, Friday.You will have to
state the convenient hrs during each of these days so your regular job
won't be affected as this will be a part time work for you and if you
want to live with her in the house for other assistance,there will be
no problem.

 So,kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we
can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more
closer to your house and I hope about 5 miles will not be too far for
you?Also,will be paying you the first week wages upfront via a
Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools
like one touch basic machine, acu-check machine and test trips in any
nearest pharmacy store around.So I want you to feed me with the
following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work.

1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address,apt number
3. City
4. State and Zip Code
5. Phone Number
6.Age, Sex and marital status.

I will be sending you her living address very soon so that you will
know where you will be working.I will give you her living address once
the rental agent find her a suitable house. I will be awaiting your
email soonest and we can proceed as you can understand that the date
is getting approach.

Thanks for willing to care

No comments:

Post a Comment