Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

robinson.vernon73@gmail.com Vernon Robinson caregiver SCAM!

I have seen this as a scam previously but with different details.  Do not trust any job that asks you to wire them money.  This scam involves them mailing you a check and then they ask you to wire money to their "travel agent" where the check is then bounced in your account and you are held responsible.  Please be careful and do not trust these people.

Vernon robinson robinson.vernon73@gmail.com


Dear Caregiver,

Thanks for your responds to my posted ad.My Name is Robinson Vernon, I
have received your respond to my ad..My mom (Krista) will be coming
from (Philippines) and she will be moving on 15th Of Sept.2012. she is
64 Years of age. 140lbs and 5.8ft. She speaks English fluently.We
really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work
basis are as thus:

*****You are to be checking on my mom at least 4 times in a week for
proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you
have a little medical experience.

*****You will be earning $500 for 1 week of handling this work properly.

*****You will be driving her to hospital when the need arise for
proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don't know
how to drive you will hire a car.

Your working days will be 4 times in a week and you will need to
choose the days that will convinient for you for the week in case you
have other jobs doing ..You will have to prescribe the convenient
hours during each of these days which will not affect your other
regular work as this will be a part time job for you and if you want
to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no
problem. So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so
that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will
be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too
far for you.. Also we will be paying you the first week wages upfront
via a certified check because you will help her to get some medical
tools like one touch basic machine and test trips in any nearest
pharmacy store around. So I want you to feed me back with the
following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the job.

***Your real name:
***Contact Address (P.O.Box Not Accepted):
***City:
***State:
***Zip Code:
***Home Phone:
***Cell phone:
***Age:
***Sex:
***Marital status:

I will be sending you her living address very soon so that you will
know where you will be working. I will give you her living address
once the rental agent find her a suitable house. I will be awaiting
your email soonest and we can proceed as you can understand that the
date is getting approach.

Thanks.

Rob.
(909) 295-2416.


Click here to visit the archive to read more SCAMS!

2 comments:

  1. They just hit me up after i posted on CL looking for work. Thanks Juniper for your post, i had my suspicions!!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay, you are welcome! It'd be nice to find work with out having to go through all this fluff! Good luck on your employment journey.

      Delete