Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Proposal Letter Martin Gary SCAM!

Yet again another SCAM promising you millions of dollars.  Please do not trust any email that sounds too good to be true.  This economy has made many people susceptible to scams.  Be aware, be cautious and do not trust this person!  Good luck to everyone and I hope we all find what we are looking for.

M. Gary ooo0014@me.com


Attention,

I am Mr. Martin Gary live in united kingdom, I was personal accountant to a national of your country, who used to work as a contractor in South Africa.  Referred to as my client. My client and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Pretoria express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquires here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search through with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$25Million left behind by my Client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank has issued me (as my late client’s personal accountant) a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty-one official working days.

Sine I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your Positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all the necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through, I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me through the above email.

Best regards.
Mr Martin Gary

4 comments:

  1. The one i received was identical except it claimed to be p. Thabo. Which is a very successful person. Upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's disappointing to build our hopes and scam us in this economy. It's good to know they didn't get you. Good luck to you and happy holidays.

      Delete
    2. This was the one i got from Mr. Martin Gary yesterday:

      ATTENTION:
      My name is Mr. Martin Gary working with a South African financial institution, I
      apologize for reaching you in this manner, and it may seem unethical with a matter of
      great importance. I was portfolio/investment Manager to one of my late client, who died
      about three years ago. We have tried on several occasions over these years to find a
      surviving next of kin or relative but it was unsuccessful. He died interstate, with no
      surviving relative that we know of. He left behind a huge amount of money, which has
      remained unclaimed. I have all the necessary legal information and the official capability
      within the institution needed to make you the next of kin for claim and to make this a
      success.
      MY PROPOSAL
      Being that He has exact same last name as you, and I have exclusive access to his file,
      you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. On verification, which will be the details
      I make available to the Bank, it would be legally confirmed as I am working with my local
      solicitor on this deal to make sure all legal aspects are covered. You do not have to
      have known him. I know this sounds a bit heavy and complex but believe and trust me
      as it is achievable. For your assistance, I propose we split the funds in half and share it
      equally. This practice is not unusual in the banking sector here in South Africa. The
      other option is that if we don’t claim, the funds will revert back to the state, where it may
      be shared by State officials for their personal use and enrichment.
      Please can we keep communication for now strictly by the above contact details? I am a
      family man, with a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear
      as to the consequences, but I know that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that
      success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have
      learned from my private investment clients. Do not betray my confidence. We should act
      swiftly on this if you are in agreement and please get back to me immediately via the
      above contact details with details of how and when best to contact you. I am contacting
      you independently and no one is informed of this communication. Please I await your
      prompt response
      Do get back to me as soon as possible, as time is of the essence so we can discuss further.
      Best Regards,
      Mr. Martin Gary

      This stuff is really annoying.

      Delete
  2. ATTENTION:
    My name is Mr. Martin Gary working with a South African financial institution, I apologize for reaching you in this manner, and it may seem unethical with a matter of great importance. I was portfolio/investment Manager to one of my late client, who died about three years ago. We have tried on several occasions over these years to find a surviving next of kin or relative but it was unsuccessful. He died interstate, with no surviving relative that we know of. He left behind a huge amount of money, which has remained unclaimed. I have all the necessary legal information and the official capability within the institution needed to make you the next of kin for claim and to make this a success.
    MY PROPOSAL
    Being that He has exact same last name as you, and I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. On verification, which will be the details I make available to the Bank, it would be legally confirmed as I am working with my local solicitor on this deal to make sure all legal aspects are covered. You do not have to have known him. I know this sounds a bit heavy and complex but believe and trust me as it is achievable. For your assistance, I propose we split the funds in half and share it equally. This practice is not unusual in the banking sector here in South Africa. The other option is that if we don’t claim, the funds will revert back to the state, where it may be shared by State officials for their personal use and enrichment.
    Please can we keep communication for now strictly by the above contact details? I am a family man, with a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private investment clients. Do not betray my confidence. We should act swiftly on this if you are in agreement and please get back to me immediately via the above contact details with details of how and when best to contact you. I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication. Please I await your prompt response
    Do get back to me as soon as possible, as time is of the essence so we can discuss further.
    Best Regards, Mr. Martin Gary Here is yet another attempt for failure Mr. Gary sorry you did not fool me....

    ReplyDelete