Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Richard Hoffman hitechsaccounting.com Errand Runner/PA job SCAM!


 This scam requires you to wire them back money from checks they mail to your house and have you deposit  into your account.  They have gone as far as to ask which bank you have.  Please do not trust any email coming form hitechsaccounting.com .  I have notified hitechsacccounting.com and have expressed that I have been receiving these emails- multiple ones a week.  I have not heard a word back but if I do I will update this blog.  Please do not trust these people and be safe everyone.  

Evaluation Service evaserve@hitechsaccounting.com

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response, I have an opening for a Errand Runner/PA position and i will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I most very often get my hands occupied because am working with many companies both states and outside,so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include: Make travel arrangements and submit expenses for Attorneys Order office supplies, Running personal errands,Check Processing Filing documents,faxing,printing and typing letters Web research, Internet search skills and posting ads Quality communication etiquette skills and good organizational skills Serious sense of humor required and mandatory to work with me Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information Perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity. Basic wage is $400 a weekly..

 About me:My name is Mr Richard Hoffman, I have a family of 3 and i'm a Realtor and Lawyer.I travel a lot,hence the reason why i need an assistant to handle affairs for me on the home front when i'm away on business which is usually quite often. This position is home-based and flexible you can be in any location,working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, I need someone who can be able to meet up with my  regular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.


This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship. Note:This position is home base office work you can be in any location and work with me from your home. Let me know your interest if you are ready to work with me from your home.


So Fill This Application And Email It Back Here Asap!!!


Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Sex:
Phone Number:
Age:
Email:
Current Job:


Get back to me with the required details above , So that the pay-check can be forward to you as soon as possible and I will appreciate quick response from you.
Thanks and please get back to me asap and confirm this mail asap.


Regards

6 comments:

  1. THank you so much for this. I just today receieved the same thing back. I thought i made myself clear online that i was looking for part time CNA work, but no one seemed to understand what i was looking for. I was trying to research this man's name and got nothing, so i searched the email address and thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I too was looking for work and was very specific and I've received nothing but these scams. Thank you for your input, I will put Richard Hoffmans name in the title. Best of luck to you and I hope you find what you're looking for.

      Delete
  2. I received. A check but i dont know what to do and the check seems real i thought this was real!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received a check as well and I took it to my bank and asked if it was real. They scanned it and did their thing and finally told me that it indeed was FAKE. Be cautious and do not trust this person. It is a scam and you will be held responsible for the funds the bank gives you. Good luck.

      Delete
  3. He has emailed me the exact email but under 2 different names! Jerry D. Carton And Charles Hopkins. This Is ridiculous! people stoop so low on hardworking people looking for jobs and need jobs but instead have us waisting time with these scams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we must warn each other of these SCAMS so we don't fall victim to them. Good luck in your search for employment. I hope we all find what we're looking for.

      Delete