Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Amanda Madamharper beneficiary SCAM!

Do not trust any opportunity that requires you to send back money, give personal information or send them products.  Please be cautious of these people and do not trust them.

Amanda Madamharper amandamadamharper@yahoo.com.hk


Dearest One ,

 I am writing you this mail because of the need to quickly conclude the whole process of my charity program.

Do you know that there are millions out there who have not eaten for days? And there are several millions widows and children who have no home or future? And there are many now living with HIV and have no money to get life drugs, these are the people I want us to reach out to. With you logistic contribution and my financial contribution, we can put a smile in the face of these people. These people may never know us, but our names will be written in their heart forever, just by our little effort of kindness. Life is so short, let make meaning of the little time we have to spend and add value and smile to the less privileged, we came with nothing and we shall go with nothing.

Please be informed that in order to ensure a hitch free transfer process , bear in mind that i have legalized this charity project in order to ensure the smooth hand over of the charity funds to you as my sole beneficiary and i will also give you the WILL TESTAMENT that will prove you as the legal beneficiary of my charity funds.

I have already concluded arrangement with the holding bank for the process and the release of the funds to you as the beneficiary

Bear in mind that this transaction has been legalized and also all modalities have been put in place for a smooth and effective transfer of the said funds to your nominated account in your country, so please be rest assured that your safety and that of all the individuals involved in this transaction is fully guaranteed by.

I will start up arrangements with the Bank as regards the release of the said funds immediately. Note that I have also arranged all the necessaries and legal documents that will back up the claiming and release of the funds to you as the Nominee beneficiary.

 In order to proceed with the processing of the funds release to you. You are required to kindly forward to me, the below information immediately.

 The below information will be used to represent you as the beneficiary
1. Full Name :
2. Contact Address:
3. Personal phone numbers:
4. Occupation:
5. Marital Status:
6. Tell me more about your good self:

On the receipt of the above information, I shall proceed further in presenting you as the next beneficiary of the funds. And With this arrangements and plan on ground, the Bank will approve your application with immediate effect and further the release and transfer of the said funds to your nominated bank account in your country.

 However, I would not like you to betray the trust and confidentiality that I have put on you, so in other words, I will like you to keep this transaction highly confidential as it is really needed. Have in mind that I am promising you full support in achieving this task at hand.

 Thanks as I anticipate look ahead to your earliest response to my email.

Best regards,

Mrs Amanda Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment