Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mrs Sue Hobson hobsonsue@xtra.co.nz Charity after death SCAM!


Please don't trust anyone who asks you for any personal information or for you cash checks and wire them any money.  Please do not trust these people.  We must be cautious in our economy.  

Mrs Sue Hobson hobsonsue@xtra.co.nz

Good day,

I believe you are doing very great today. I have been diagnosed with Blood disease which has defiled all forms of medical treatment and I have been told by my doctor that my days are numbered on earth. I have been touched to donate from what I have made from this World to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my hard earned funds inappropriately after my death. Please email me with your contact information such as your full name, contact address, and phone number to enable provide you with further details about me, and the charity program that I need your assistance

Regards.

5 comments:

  1. I received this same letter, what can I do about these types of scams in my email? I wish for once these people would be for real, my family and I could really use a hand up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this blog and leaving a comment. Unfortunately there isn't a lot you can do but be cautious to giving them any information. I wish these people were legit as well, it would be nice not to have to worry if it was a real opportunity or not. I hope you have a good day.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this blog and leaving a comment. It's sad to hear they're still trying to scam people. Have a good day.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete