Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

JIAN LIZORK jyana05.uk@hotmail.com Transfer SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who: asks for your personal information, asks you to cash checks and wire them money, print checks from your home or pay for any winnings.  Please be cautious and do not trust these people.  Good luck to all.

JIAN LIZORK 
jyana05.uk@hotmail.com

DEAR FRIEND,

    I am interested in discussing a viable TRANSFER WITH YOU
 My name is J.LIZORK and I would appreciate a response to this message.
 I cannot divulge more information HERE

Please RESPOND to my PRIVATE MAIL 
jyana06.uk@hotmail.com


SO I`LL SEND YOU DETAILS
as I can assure you it would be to our mutual benefit.

Thanks
Marine Department


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete