Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

k.ericccc@davis.edu Personal Asistnat artwork SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who: asks for your personal information, asks you to cash checks and wire them money, print checks from your home or pay for any winnings.  Please be cautious and do not trust these people.  Good luck to all. 

 k.ericccc@davis.edu

here is my cell no..... 310-742-5743

I produce ART WORKS,I would have really loved to meet with you to talk about this job but I am away on a business trip. I will return to the States in less than two months, so I won't be able to conduct an interview for now. this is a work at home job

I will have My mail diverted to your home as some would need immediate attention and some would be payments from clients which you would be required to process on my behalf. If you would prefer not to receive most of the mails at your house, I can have them shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience But I would prefer any mail containing payments from my clients delivered to your front door.

When you get my mails, you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to put money out of your pocket, all you have to do is receive packages at your house and do my shopping at times. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The contents will mostly Art materials, business and personal letters. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 10 and 15 Hours a week. I intend to pay you $800 as weekly payment.

I'd certainly meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Let me know if you are able to handle the position. In cases where you have to do some shopping for me..

send your info to get started

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Email Address:
Bank Name : ( Just to make sure you have one)













2 comments:

  1. I am Mrs Kate Kazan, currently living in New jersey city,USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in may 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr ben dennis. He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email:bendennisloanoffer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete