Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Peter Olu VIOY@oregano.ocn.ne.jp Contract part payment SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who: asks for your personal information, asks you to cash checks and wire them money, print checks from your home or pay for any winnings.  Please be cautious and do not trust these people.  Good luck to all.


Peter Olu VIOY@oregano.ocn.ne.jp

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVINIENCE

Attention,

I am Lt. Gen. Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the New President Dr Goodluck E. Jonathan Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US10.1 Million to you via diplomatic courier service.

Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.

The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me

1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................
10.Your identity such as, international passport or driver license........................


The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your airport. I hope you understand me.
I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok, I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, I will give you the details how to contact the diplomat for more information on how to carry out the plan.

I need you response because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via Email (peteroluo1960@yahoo.co.jp ) Call me on my direct PH/FAX: (234-7063938455)

Best Regards,
Lt. Gen. Peter Olu

2 comments:

  1. comes from the same email address, here is his latest...OLUTION &CONSULTING S.L

    C/ Rafael Botн 5 Murcia Espaсa

    Tel: 01134603372748 OR 0034603372748


    Ref No, EG/51127LT-OIL-09

    I know this letter may come as a surprise to you, since we have not meet before, I should have taking a more conducive means to consult you on this transaction, kindly bear with me because I do not mean any harm.

    I have endorsed a contract on behalf of Magnum Corporation SA, as their contact representative, for a supply of Crude oil, vessel admitted to move through the rubber oil village Company, right now the agreement has been concluded and the shipment/supply already made successfully.



    The Managing Director Rubber oil Village company, Mr. Benson Clark, has requested me to help in opening a non resident account on his name here in Spain, because he doesn’t want the payment fund to be transfer to the account of the company’s he represent, it makes me to understand that the supply was made with out the consent of the Rubber oil Village company, therefore I advised him that it is better to seek for a consent of an aside person who can provide an existing bank account or open a new account for onward transfer of the outstand sum of US$50,600,000.00 Million (Fifty million six hundred thousand United State Dollars only) so that the fund will be wire transfer to the third party provided bank account overseas.



    Kindly contact me as soon as possible if you are willing to conclude this transaction with me so that we can proceed to transfer the fund to your account with out delay, I assure you 100% risk free of this transaction and the availability of the contract documentations, agreements and etc. It has been agreed that the above amount will be divided into three between you, me, and Mr. Benson Clark , Therefore you will be entitle of US$16.866,000.00 Million.



    Be informed that the fund was not stolen, just that Mr. Benson Clark , has completed a supply contract with out the knowledge of the company where he is the Managing Director, this is just a business. For security reasons, kindly mention this reference number EG/51127LT-OIL-09 on every of our correspondences

    Expecting your urgent response on my direct email address bellow which is

    (drjavier001@gmail.com).



    Sincerely yours



    Dr Francisco Javier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete