Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spatan Kelvin spatan03@gmail.com Seeking driver for wife SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash their check and then wire them back money.  Please be cautious in our economy... if it's too good to be true chances are it is.  Good luck to everyone seeking employment as I am.


Spatan Kelvin spatan03@gmail.com

Thanks for the Interest,


  My name is Lewis Duke,i am  a petroleum  engineer..I am seeking a
driver for my wife.She will be relocating to your state in a week time
and she would need a driver because of her health conditions. i need a
driver that will be driving her around the city .I will like to let
you know that this is a per-time 
job.it could also be temporary
depending on your schedule. You will be driving her around for only
3days in a week within the city. You are expected to be
experienced,honest,loyal and trustworthy.I am willing to provide a
2010  Honda accord car,my wife has Cancer of the Breast and the Doctor
confirm  to me she has limited time on earth,so i guess you will not
be working for a long time,..you will be offered $400 weekly and you
will be working 3 times a  week to her schedule for 3 hours each
day.car will be provided for you to work in partnership with her so
you don't need to have a car before you take up this job position.
Remember that you  will make yourself available 3 times a week to her
schedule for 2 hours each day.

I will be sending you a Check or a paycheck that would cover a weeks
salary and the balance would go to the   travel agent that would
provide the (Honda 2010 Accord) over to you, my travel agent will
provide the car to you for the service it will be greatly appreciated
if you accept this offer.i will look forward to having a better
service from you.kindly get back with the information below;

Full Name...
    Address(Not P O Box)...
    City...
    State...
    Zipcode...
    Phone Number...
    SeM/F)...
    Age...

Let me know if you are okay with the offer so that the paycheck can be
    issued out to you as soon as possible and i will appreciate quick
    response from you..Thanks and please get back to me asap
Quick Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment