Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Diane L Clayton dianellclayton@gmail.com SCAM?

 "Diane Clayton" asks you for a transfer fee of 81 dollars.  This person claims you will be reimbursed.  Donations can be made free to paypal so it is unclear as to why you would need to pay a "transfer fee".  Please be careful and I hope we find what we are looking for.  If anyone has a story regarding getting a donation from Diane Clayton, please leave a comment below.  We need to help each other and warn one another.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PRIORITY TO BE OF ASSISTANCE TO THE NEEDY, I AM NOT THE WORLD RICHEST OR CONSIDERED THE MOST WEALTHY BUT ALL THAT I HAVE TODAY, I OWN IT ALL TO GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE GIVER OF ALL. I AM NEEDING TO DONATE FOR 15 MORE PEOPLE FOR THE NEW WEEK. CONTACT ME NOW THROUGH MY EMAIL DIANELLCLAYTON@gmail.com QUOTING THE REFERENCE (DONATE #aREF 3219/15/). THANK YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.



Visit the archive to read more SCAMS!



2 comments:

  1. Did you actually send the money to them and not get it back? Because I am being asked by this email for the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not send any money to this person. I asked why they needed the 81 dollars and she explained for transfer purposes. Donations are free through paypal- I asked her if she could just send it through paypal and I have gotten no response. I have also sent her another email asking how she was able to make large donations and I have gotten no response. If anyone has an experience with this person please comment below.

      Delete