Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Drew Curtis drrcurtiss@yahoo.com Errand runner to Orphanage SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash a check and wire them money.  This is the most common SCAM out there today.  Please be cautious in this economy.  If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.  Good luck to all who seek employment as I do. 

Drew Curtis drrcurtiss@yahoo.com
Having received your confirmation e-mail, I Congratulate on this new job.

It simply means you are ready to take the job position am offering , I'm sure you'll understand i tend to have a very busy schedule at this point. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, i'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a piled up  work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with and i hope we can meet up with the workload eventually.

Permit me to use this week or next week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.
 

I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss as i am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me next week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage home from the 27th of this Month

The funds will be in form of check and it will be issued to you including your $100 for transportation wage, am going to email the list of what to do to you as soon as i compile them all but it will be better to wait till you get the fund before i give you the list . You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the orphanage kids at any nearest store around .


I will get back to you with the task for the week. Its important for me to have everything setup before i get back from my trip. Hope i am clear with that.

Get back to me asap..

Drew Curtis

2 comments: