Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Michael Botha michaelbotha2012@linuxmail.org craigslist SCAM!


Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them money.  This is a very common scam.  In this economy we must be extra cautious.  Good luck and I hope we all find what we are looking for.


Michael Botha michaelbotha2012@linuxmail.org
                       
 Attention: Juniper Shea

Thank you for the email response.

I am Michael Botha from the Department of Minerals where I work as a director of minerals and energy.

We need a sincere individual who can partner with us to receive an outstanding contract payment on our behalf and will be compensated with 30% of the proceeds. The funds are in a escrow account of my Department where I currently work and we need to put in release application for the payment in your names here.

If willing and in position to assist us, kindly get back to me for more details. Note that this deal is 100% legitimate and legal. We are in the position to make this claim possible through the handling of the contract legal documentations. You will have to receive these funds by cash or bank to bank transfer on your names.

I humbly await your prompt response. You call call me directly on 
+27-78-977-6218 for more clarification or details pertaining this outstanding contract funds transfer.

Thank you.

Mr. Michael Botha.


No comments:

Post a Comment