Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thrive: What will it take?

While going to www.thevenusproject.com to read on current news about furthering the idea of a resource based economy, I accidentally typed www.venusproject.com.  Either way I came across the video Thrive: what will it take.  And I watched it.  The entire video/movie and I was brought to tears.

The video talks about a torus energy that exists in our systems naturally.  It also talks about how many inventors have designed and invented renewable energy although if they weren't killed, they were threatened to not produce or sell their designs.  Why?

Of course this is due to no one making a profit.  No one would make a profit from solar energy, windmill energy etc.  They also go into explain the errors in our federal reserve which pissed me off.  It explains that when you deposit 1,000 dollars into a bank they hold 10% of that and then loan out the 900.00 gaining interest on this loan.  The process repeats itself.

There is something truly wrong with our system and we need to wake up.  Its our corrupt, greedy system that has encouraged companies such as Publish America to scam the population to make a large profit.  We have been raised to believe the more money you make the happier your life will be- but I can contest that I have never been happier than when I have physically completed or accomplished something.  No amount of money, or materialistic gain ever made me feel so accomplished.  They say gambling and cocaine triggers the same area of your brain, what does that say about money if cocaine isn't good for you?

To watch the full video for FREE visit www.venusproject.com or you can search for it on youtube under "Thrive: what will it take".  I highly recommend that you watch this video if you can.  I hope one day we can do the things we love because we love to do it... not because it makes the most money.

No comments:

Post a Comment