Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

George Martins kkkk@srv9.multisitesdominios.com.br Personal errands job SCAM!



Please do not trust anyone who asks you for your personal banking information or asks you to wire them money.  Please be cautious in this economy and do not trust these scammers.

George Martins kkkk@srv9.multisitesdominios.com.br
Hello,
I am looking for someone who can take care of my business & personal errands at his or her spare time. Someone that can  offer these services,

* Bill payment for me and my patients
* Waiting for delivery at your home
* You must have a bank account because you will be handling payment

When you receive my package, you will carry out the instructions written in an enclosed letter. All you have to do is get the package processed to wherever I want and follow to the procedure. You are asked to open the packages to see it

Your Wages $500/week.

I will email you the list of assignment as soon as possible.

I will provide clear instruction for each task I need to be done as well as the funds to carry them out.

SEND DETAILS BELOW FOR APPLICATION:

Name...
A-dres?
City...
St-...
Tele# 

No comments:

Post a Comment