Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chun Lee lee.chun1001@yahoo.com.cn Funds release SCAM!



Please be do not trust these scammers.  They are only interested in getting your personal information and then trying to get your to wire them money.  Please be careful in this economy.

Chun Lee lee.chun1001@yahoo.com.cn

Again I am Lee Chun Tung of the global asset management division of the Exim Bank of China and I got in touch with you regarding an Asset portfolio investment placed under my management some years ago, precisely 2006. The this matter the requires your prompt response and expedient execution of the process in achieving the set objective, as a deadline has been giving by the Central Bank of China for the asset to be claimed or risk it been confiscated by the government through the Central Bank I respectfully request that you read through this disclosure very carefully and have me know your position with regards to the help I need to secure the release of a cash asset and (other capital market portfolio) invested through us by a foreign concern, before it is confiscated. In fact, administrative action concerning the confiscation has already commenced in that direction. 

Why I NEED your help 

The peculiarity around the confiscation of the funds clearly validates my reasons for asking you to help stop the confiscation so many unthinkable Things and under hand of needed go on in. the name of banking, a sector that is supposed to be a heavily regulated and monitored branch of any nation's economic, nonetheless, too many under the table and back door activities take place every day. such that those who are put in position of authority to regulate and control the financial sector are the same set of people who connive with banks' ceo's and directors on the board of banks to perpetrate all sort of practices. this fund I need your help to secure is one of such asset affected by the confiscation order of the central bank it is of my privilege understanding as an insider that some top directors in my bank and their government officials / collaborators are planning to carry out the confiscation before the fullness of time allowed in law, so as to satisfy their inordinate pecuniary interest and intention. Hence, the reason I need you to stop the funds confiscation before the central bank follows through with its plans. if not, the confiscation order will be executed, but the fund will be diverted to their private pockets, as the government officials that ought to see to the disbursement of the confiscated funds are also in on the deal with them as the fund is shared amongst all of them. Thus, creating the unending circle of'' the rich getting richer, at the expense of the poor''. In all honesty, I had made ​​several attempts to locate any and all of his relatives, immediate and extended; but all attempts came up empty, as findings later proved that the deceased obviously did not have an easily identifiable survivor. Why he didn't still baffles me until date. 

However, I have exclusive access to his file and records, and as such, I crave your indulgence to allow me perfect the process and present you as the long-sought next of kin to the Deceased investor / depositor as to cause the asset and its yield be paid and remitted to you in full. As an INSIDER in this Matter Rest assured that I would use my INSIDER's advantage to make things work for us to manipulate our inter-banking System 

I understand we'll Need to obtain certain probate documents ie (last will and testament, attestation of witness, sworn affidavit etc) from the court to show that the asset investment deposit was truly a bequest to you by the benefactor (now deceased). This can be achieved in a week or less . all that I need is your yes / acceptance to assist me in stopping the management of my bank from carrying out the confiscation and forfeiture of the asset, which like other previous confiscation, is seen as free money that is shared between the board of directors and their government collaborators in in this, explains their eagerness to confiscate this FUNDS too What do you say? 

With the assurances of my warmest regards, 

Mr. Lee Chun Tung

收件人: aasiaeu03@comcast.net
发送日期: 2013423, 星期二, 3:42 下午
: Re: Reply For Details

Details

No comments:

Post a Comment