Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MS Service network1@msstate.edu Mystery shopper SCAM!

 Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them money.  This is the most common scam out there and you will be held liable for the fraudulent check so please be careful.  Good luck to all.

MS Service network1@msstate.edu

We are starting a very big research project in USA and Canada. This project
takes place every month. We are leading agency specialized in (Global) Customer
Service Research. We need to recruit Mystery Shoppers to join our project to work
as a surveyor. You will get $200 - $300 for each assignment. Payment check
or money order will be in a certain amount that you will be asked for cash your bank
and then garnish your wages and have the rest for the evaluation.

if you are interested in Joining us to tell immediately following / below:
1. Name (first/last) :
2. Address :
3. Country, State, City, Zip :
4. Phone's (cell&home) :
5. A g e :
6. Occupation :
7. E-mail :

We will soon provide more information to your email.

Regards,
Teressa Adams
Inc Copyright (c) 2013
All Rights Reserved



Visit the archive to read more scams


If you have a scam you would like to share please email me at junipershea@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I just received an email from a Ms Terresa Adams from MS Agency in which they want me to do some mystery shopping. I thought it was fishy since I hadn't applied for any type of work so I went online and found your blog and sure enough it's a SCAM. I glad I did some checking before I sent them any information about me...sometimes if you do a little homework when something sounds fishy or too good to be true it can save you a lot of time energy and your hard earned money...thanks for having a blog. Thanks, Kristine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and thank you for your comment and for visiting this blog. Good luck to you.

      Delete