Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Kim Quang Nguyen kimeximbank@yahoo.com.vn Mutual Transaction SCAM!


Please be cautious who you share your personal information with; please do not trust anyone who asks you to: print checks from home, cash checks and wire them money or share your personal bank information.

Kim Quang Nguyen kimeximbank@yahoo.com.vn

Hello,

My name is Mr. Kim Nguyen with Eximbank (Vietnam Export-Import Commercial
Bank). I would respectfully request that you keep a mutual transaction of
this nature confidential. I have a beneficial business offer regarding
inheritance of funds in my bank, I would like to discuss this with you as
you happen to bear a similar last name of a deceased client who placed an
investment under our bank management.

Please, respond back to me on the email address below if you don’t mind,
for me to adequately inform you about this.

I await your response.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Kim Quang Nguyen,
kimqguyen47@yahoo.com.vn


No comments:

Post a Comment