Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chris Rust crust8888@gmail.com Personal Assistant SCAM!


 Please do not trust anyone who asks you to cash checks and wire them money.  Please be cautious in our economy.  I hope we all find what we are looking for, good luck to all.

 Chris Rust crust8888@gmail.com

Thanks for your response. I am Christopher and i am an international
business man. I am looking for someone that can handle my business
errands during his or her spare time. I need your service because I am
constantly traveling abroad on business. I decided to get a Personal
Assistant to help me out when i get my hands occupied.

Responsibilities
1. Receive my mail and Drop them off at the post office or shipping
center.
2. Pick up my items at your nearby post office at your convenience.
3. When you get my mail or package, you would mail all items to where I
want them shipped. All expenses and shipping charges will be covered by
me.

please read the employment requirements listed below.

EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

A. You are an honest and trustworthy citizen.
B. You will be required to work between 15 and 20hrs a month
C. You need to be able to check your EMAIL 2 times daily.

THE PAY IS $500 WEEKLY and you are entitle to a brand new car after 1
month if you are hardworking and honest with me, and also i will make
arrangement on visiting you when i am free.

First, If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus an upfront
payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to?

Second, how would you like for your name appear on the Certified
Cashiers Check?

Please Provide me with the following details below:

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home No:
Cell NO:
Age:
Occupation:

Chris Rust

2 comments:

  1. I work for dailyPA.co.uk. We provide virtual personal assistants in the UK. Our personal assistants are all UK based & client data is protected by UK law. We assign a dedicated personal assistant who works like an employee that the client knows & trusts (but at a fraction of the cost of a part-time employee) & enables them to spend their time on the things that really matter. If anyone needs a virtual personal assistant in the UK, my company dailyPA.co.uk would be delighted to assist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna- thank you for your comment and for visiting this blog. Does dailyPA.co.uk hire US citizens? This would be helpful for the majority of us as the economy has left low/no jobs.

      Delete